Affects Version/s: 6.0.6 GA, 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: Git URL : bd2764ac35a85d98bd73808c6631cd3fd14b974c
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2008
APPLICATION SERVER: JBoss 5.1
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: SQL Server 2008
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-23711 Staging - When publishing to live, Public pages check box under Select Pages does not work consistently LPS-23439 Inconsistencies in pages selected for publication on remote staging LPS-19564 Unable to select specific pages to publish in staging LPS-31047 Publishing from Staging to Live via Control Panel does not work correctly LPS-10523 Publish to Live option to Delete Live Page no longer works
When publishing to live, Public pages check box under Select Pages does not work consistently
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Site Settings -> Staging -> Enable local staging
2) Go to Site Pages
3) Add a new page 'p1' and its child page 'sub1'
4) Publish to Live
5) Click on "Change Selection" -> check "sub1" -> Select
6) 'sub1' is displayed under 'Pages' area which is correct.
7) Click on "Change Selection" again, you'll see "sub1" is not selected which is inconsistent display(See screenshot).
Able to reproduce on 6.0.x(Rev. 138621), 6.1.x(Rev. 145395), trunk (Git ID:f2daa5a19c7e94692261597d31fc51e28b4965c1)
In trunk, the behavior is if a page has child pages, these child pages cannot be extended in page tree. User won't be able to see these child pages.