Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Liferay 6.1 GA2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-33127 DBStore causes exceptions on Oracle 11g when re-publishing an empty document LPS-35266 Unable to export and import an empty file in a Lar when using DBStore connecting to Oracle 11.2g LPS-21475 UpgradeDocumentLibrary fails when using UpgradeProcess_6_0_12_to_6_1_0 for Oracle 11g LPS-16122 Cannot Create Web Content through the control panel on Oracle 11g and 6.0 SP1 LPS-3755 Chat portlet does not delete empty content entries from Oracle
Reproduced: 6.1.20, Trunk (Git ID: 405242e0ac771d0ba5de12ef0d216540c31f8615)
This issue only happens on oracle and add "dl.store.impl=com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.DBStore" in portal-ext.properties file.
1. sign in as email@example.com
2. add the "Documents and Media" portlet to a page
3. click on "Add" > "Basic Document"
4. upload/"Publish" an empty file by typing out "sample" as the document's title
5. a "sample" file should be created
6. click on "Edit" to load the edit page for the "sample" file;
7. click on "Publish" again; following exception should appear
8. shut down the Tomcat server
9. comment out "dl.store.impl=com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.DBStore" within portal-ext.properties
10. start up the Tomcat server
11. sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org
12. upload a new empty file, "sample2"
13. click on "Edit" to re-Publish the empty document
14. re-Publish should now be successful without exception messages