Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 1
OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: MySQL 5.1
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-32740 Bookmarks - the URL still work even the entry in recycle bin. LPS-21856 After upgrading from 5.2 sp4 to Liferay 6.0 SP1, the customized email notifications for the blogs portlet are not notifying even though the customized entries show in the settings LPS-32596 URL changes from a user's customized user group page to the user's private page after interacting with the Announcement portlet on the page LPS-16448 Announcements/Alerts portlets are not displaying created entries in [Entries] tab nor notifying members LPS-668 Render Filter gets invoked even though the mapped portlet is not added to the page
- Create user test2
- Control Panel->create a user group called "myUserGroup".
- Once created, go to Actions-> Manage Site Pages
- Create a private page called "MyPrivatePage".
- Note the Friendly URL is something like http://localhost:8080/group/10426/MyPrivatePage
- Go to Actions -> Assign Members. Assign test2
- Enter the friendly URL for this page into the address bar
- Add the Announcements portlet to the page
- Click on Manage Entries
- Select the Distributed Scope as myUserGroup and click Add Entry
- Set the title and body of the announcement as "This is an announcement" and leave all other defaults
- Login as test2
- Go to my private pages -> MyPrivatePage and add an announcement portlet.
Intended Result: only the Entries tab should be visible
Actual Result: the Manage Entries tab appears on the portlet even though the URL is still the user's customized page