Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3, 6.2.0 CE M4
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
Environment:Win7, IE9, Firefox 18, Chrome 21
1. Go to Control Panel -> Dynamic Data Lists1
2. Create 2 list, and add some records to them.
3. Go to your page, and add a Dynamic Data List portlet to your page.
4. Click on Select List.
5. Choose the first list, save, then close the dialog box.
6. Click on the Search field, type anything, then click on Search.
7. Clear the Search field, click on Search.
8. Go to Configuration and select the other list, then Save.
9. You see the second list's name at the top of the dialog box: Displaying List: dfasdfsdfsdf
10. Close the dialog box. The portlet shows the first list still instead of the second.
Refresh your browser: nothing changed.
Go to an other page, then come back: the problem is resolved.
git id: 838cef246e57e86ae29e9d7d4e145c22c9ffb53a