Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Liferay 6.2 (Master)
Apache Tomcat 7.0.27
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-32810 Delete just a part of the data instead of using ""Delete portlet data before importing" to delete all when enabling staging and want to delete portlet data with live LPS-35527 Publish remote staging will lose data when you are using Global scope LPS-17751 Deleting data from source instance not reflecting in the target instance LPS-16705 Staged content is not being published to live LPS-25485 Staged content is not being published to live
If a user, in the staging configuration dialog, selects the checkbox 'Delete portlet data before importing' and then he select a range date different than 'All',all the data will be deleted, but the publish action do not restore all the old elements , generating a data inconsistency.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new site
- Add to some page a new blog portlet
- Activate local staging in control panel
- Add a new blog entry in the staging environment with a title like 'Blog Entry #1'
- Publish to live selecting applications-> Blogs
- Return back to staging environment
- Add a new blog entry with a title like 'Blog Entry #2'
- Go to publish configuration dialog.
- Select 'Delete portlet data before importing'
- Set data range to 'From Last Publish Date'
- Publish to live
- Go to live environment
- The Blog entry 'Blog Entry #1' has been deleted.