Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-23634 Opening/downloading document supplied by url in redirect paramter disables sign in functionality LPS-22254 Facebook SSO redirects but opens the portal in popup if the user doesn't exist in Liferay LPS-26642 Navigating to private virtual host robots.txt does not redirect to Sign In portlet LPS-13110 Redirect back to Virtual URL after signing into CAS LPS-7099 Can't sign in to liferay.com
Reproduced in Trunk and 6.0.x rev. 128632
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Liferay with Open SSO
2. Add Asset Publisher to a page.
3. Through Asset Publisher add new Web Content.
4. After publishing, click Read More on Asset Publisher.
5. Copy the URL in the broswer.
6. Paste the URL in an e-mail and send.
7. Click the URL.
1. If a user is already logged in, the URL will take the user to the full web content like the link below.
2. If a user is not logged in, they are prompted to sign in through Open SSO. They are then redirected to the page housing the Asset Publihser, and not the full web content.
The link changes to this.
The redirect works properly when Liferay is not set up with Open SSO. However, after Open SSO set up, the links change after sign in.