Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-31628 IE9: Pagination selector on Documents and Media portlet does not correctly reflect actual pagination LPS-33155 Documents and Media - Pagination does not refresh correctly through the dropdown selector in the portlet LPS-18160 Document Library configurations are not saved LPS-33046 Documents and Media Portlet - Configuring the portlet display settings applies that configuration to all documents and media portlets LPS-20905 Document Library - Portlet does not update accordingly after configuring folders or documents per page
Reproduced in 6.1.x & Trunk rev. 116419
Steps to reproduce:
1) Login with firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Upload 30 documents to Documents and Media
3) Go back to liferay.com and add a "Files" page
4) Add Documents and Media Display portlet on the page
5) You will see 20 files in a page, with pagination links.
6) Click on next page link and go to the 2nd page.
7) Now open configuration pop-up and in "Document Listing" change the Docuements per page = 30.
8) Click on save, the portlet is reloaded through ajax but it still shows "Showing 21 - 30 of 30 results" with pagination links instead of "Showing 1-30 of 30 results" and no pagination links.
9) Try refreshing the page but still it shows the same thing.
10) Try click on next previous link and still it shows 20 results per page.
11) Now click on the "Files" page link and it shows the display correctly i.e. "Showing 1-30 of 30 results".