Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-3696 Child pages being deleted LPS-23975 Permission - Page gets stuck loading when a user tries to access a child page created by the admin, and the permissions for the parent page is modified LPS-29275 Removing the parent page of a selected child page will produce an error LPS-10914 In staging, publishing to live breaks parent-child relationship and results in error on a blank page: "Communities is temporarily unavailable" LPS-6563 Child page can not copy permissions. When Copy Parent in Manage Pages.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a organization
2) Edit organization and "Create site" for the organization
3) Create a page for the organization e.g.: "Parent page"
4) Create a child page for "Parent page" e.g.: "Child page"
5) Navigate to "Child page"
6) Go to Control Panel and select organization from the ComboBox
7) Got Site Pages
8) Select "Parent page"
9) Try to delete parent page
The error will occur here.